Entrance and Tattooing Space
- The front entrance is 84cm wide with one 15cm high step. There is also a 17cm high step into the tattooing space.
- We have a 90cm long collapsible ramp that can be used for these steps.
- All furniture in tattooing space is collapsible so there is space for manoeuvring.
- There is seating available in the waiting room.
- Floors are polished cement or floorboards.
- Please let us know in your appointment form if you have accessibility requirements and we can ensure the requested artist is working at a suitable station on the day of your appointment.
- Our bathroom is not wheelchair accessible, but has a grab rail.
- There is a wheelchair accessible Exeloo public bathroom 50 meters from the studio.
- We occasionally burn incense in the studio, and mop our floors with Eucalyptus Oil every morning.
- We use a scent-free product called Viraclean to disinfect all surfaces, but may use Dettol for cleaning skin before applying tattoo stencils.
- If you have any allergies feel free to let us know in the appointment form and we will make arrangements to source alternatives.
- Our folding chairs are user weight rated for a maximum of 150kg.
- Our standard tattooing beds are user weight rated for a maximum of 230kg. We have a wider bed with a user weight rating of 250kg which can be utilised at client request.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us if you feel our current tattooing furniture will not accomodate you. We can make arrangements to source something suitable.