- Leave cling-wrap on for 2-4 hours after your new tattoo has been wrapped.
- Take off cling-wrap and wash with gentle, soapy water to remove build up and pat dry with clean towel.
- Apply healing solution of your choice, covering the entire tattoo. Do not saturate the tattoo with healing solution. You want to be able to see the tattoo clearly after moisurising.
- Apply solution 2-3 times per day for 2 weeks.
- Remember to clean your tattoo with warm soapy water in the shower each day of the initial healing period (2 weeks).
- Do not pick or scratch you healing tattoo.
- Do not submerge or soak your healing tattoo.
- Do not allow direct sunlight on your fresh tattoo.